Monday 12 May 2008

Nessie met Kaisa again :)

Nessie's week with Kaisa

Tuesday, 6th May
Today we went to the Estonian art museum Kumu, there was a Finnish show up. There were very much pictures I liked, there was a photo show also. Then we came back toViimsi from Kumu, then the bus was vey full, it was even hard to breath, but luckilyI was sitting in Kaisa's bag, so I could relax, and take my time off. :)

Wednesday, 7th May
Today was a competition SOS - Sina Oskad Seda, it means You can do it, or something like that. Unfortunately it was excatly after school, so I couldn't see it because I was at home. But then Kaisa came home, she borrowed me her bike, so I could try bycicling too. ;)


Thursday, 8th May
Today wasn't much to do because Kaisa wasn't at home the whole day, at first she was at school and after that she went to the art school where she had a drawing lesson. In the evening we watched TV. But tomorrow will be awsom, I know it! :D


Friday, 9th May
Today was really awsom, Kaisa had an dancing camp, there we danced, listened to music very loudly and had very much fun stuff and the dancing teacher - Maido Saar,is very awsom! But, the bad thing is, that Kaisa forgot the camera at home, but I tell you, it was super! ;)

Saturday, 10th May
Today we were at Rebecca's birthday and it was very fun. We jumped on the trampoline, played many games, eat some cake and we sat on a hammock, but I fell off of it.Btw, the cake was very good :D

Sunday, 11th May
So, today was the Mother' s Day, Kaisa made a card and picked some flowers to her mom. It was like so hot today that you just can't imagine! And we grilled today too, the steak was amazing!



See you soon,
Nessie

No comments: