Thursday 12 June 2008

Daisy visits Victoria!

Friday 6th June
When we came back from school I met Victoria’s family. Her father , her mother and her hamster Harry. Harry is a very sweet and friendly hamster. We made friends immediately! He even complimented me on my nice long hair! He said he had never seen a cow of such a colour! I played with Victoria and Harry on the lawn most of the afternoon since it was warm. Victoria’s mother said fresh air does you good! Later on I went to watch Viki lane training in the swimming pool – I was tired just watching her!! She swam so much!!


Saturday 7th June
Being another lovely day Viki and her family decided we all went for a bicycle tour along the coast.
It was beautiful and we saw a lot of marine birds. It was perhaps a little too windy for me so I had to hold on tight to Viki. In the afternoon Pippa, a friend, came over and we all had such fun in the garden together.



Sunday 8th June
Fortunately I slept in quite late after all the fresh air and exercise on Saturday! I really enjoy this house as they talk mainly in Italian (even though it is impossible for me to understand - except for the word pasta!!). There was no bacon and eggs for me today but a plate of delicious spaghetti !!


I would certainly like to go to Italy.... In the afternoon I relaxed on Viki’s bed whilst she left to go
to Hatties, her friends, until the evening. Viki’s mother who is such a good cook is now making pizza and my tummy is beginning to rumble – it smells scrumptious!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the blog owner. What a blog! nice idea.