Monday 4 February 2008


Thursday 20th December 2007
I came back to Sophie’s house for the Christmas Holidays. We went to help a friend of Sophie’s called Emma move house (I decided I didn't like the job as much as Tom!). Then I went for tea at the Meigle Coffee Shop.

Monday 24th
We went with Sophie’s mum in the car to collect the Christmas Turkey. I then went with Sophie to Pitlochry for the Christingle service. Afterwards we went to Uncle Bulgaria’s for tea in the barn. Later on we drove up to Sophie’s holiday cottage in Glenshee and decorated the tree.
Wednesday 26th Boxing Day!
I went beating and we had to make a lot of noise to try and flush up some pheasants to shoot.
Thursday 27th
We went to see Sinbad at the Pantomime in Perth. I found some bits scary, but Sophie liked it.
Tuesday 1st January 2008!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I went with Sophie to her grandparents Hugh and Brenda for lunch.
Sunday 6th
We tried to go dog-sledding but it rained overnight on the snow and made it too icy and the trails weren’t safe for dogs to run on. Sophie’s dad took us tobogganing at their holiday cottage in Glenshee to cheer us all up. We also stayed the night.

Monday 7th
We went tobogganing in the morning again with Sophie’s dad and found a brilliant field but you had to be careful not to go too fast because the field was full of cows! I made some friends!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Daisy had a real nice weekend with Sophie.
Happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Is there very cold and what did you buy in shops?

Anonymous said...

how did you spend your New year Eve?

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
How and when do you celebrate new year?
What did you eat for a lunch?

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Do you celebrate birthdays and name days and how? We celebrate birthdays on partys or call just some guests. How much does Daisy went sledge? 24th February, received Estonia ninety years old. Do you know, what Daisy like doing most of all? Very sad, Tom is deceased.

Anonymous said...

I think Daisy like your christmas tree.How are Daisy?