Thursday 28 February 2008

Daisy's February holiday with Amelia





Friday night- When I went home with Amelia I needed some reassuring advice
from Jasper.








Then we had our dinner and after that I went to my own bed!




Saturday-I went with Amelia and her dad swimming in Blairgowrie. After swimming we went to the church coffee morning. I loved the tea and biscuits. Then we bought a newspaper and some petrol from Tesco. Once we got home I read all about Mark’s adventures!






Then Amelia’s Auntie from Canada and Granddad from Blairgowrie came for dinner.

Sunday-Amelia’s mum’s friend Margaret had to go home to Ireland so Amelia’s mum took her to the airport. Amelia and I went to play with her friends in Stanley.

Monday-Amelia went to holiday club and she made me a necklace.

Tuesday- Another day at holiday club for Amelia. This time she made me a hat!

Wednesday- Amelia and I cleaned her hamster George’s cage. After that we went to the hairdresser in Luncarty as Amelia was getting her hair cut. When we got home we played draughts.











Thursday-We went for a walk and we saw cows and sheep. Then we went to a youth club in Amelia’s village.

Friday- Amelia and her dad went swimming but I did not want to go so I played with Amelia’s cats. Then I helped Amelia fill the nut feeders for the birds in the garden.








Saturday- Amelia had a swimming assessment and I watched and did some diving outside! Then we went to Tesco for some shopping.






Sunday- We went for a walk up Birnam Hill with some of Amelia’s friends. We walked for six miles. At the top we had a picnic. We were behind some rocks so that the wind did not blow us away! We had a great view of Dunkeld as we came down.

12 comments:

Mona Ly said...

Good to know, that Daisy is good girl and she is having fun!
But how is in your language national anthem? In Estonia it is: "Mu isamaa, mu õnn ja rõõm!" that means: "My fatherland, my joy and happynes!"

Anonymous said...

Our spring holiday starts on 15th of March and it ends on 23rd of March.Then I go to Finland with my family.In this week the weather changed into warm and more springly.

Anonymous said...

How is Daisy?

Anonymous said...

Hi!
The pictures on this blog, are great, I like the last picture the most. It's gonna be our spring holiday from Friday. The Easter is durling the holiday. With what do you decorate your eggs on the Easter? We use different colours, onion shells and more funn stuff.
Do you have such thing as an easter bunny, who hides something on the easter morning, and you have to find it?
What do you do on your spring holiday usually?

Anonymous said...

Hello! We will have spring holiday soon. It starts on 15th March. It ends on 23th March. When do you have holiday? In spring holiday, I relax and I go to my friend's birthday. She's turning ten. In Easter we colour eggs. In Estonia the last week was snowy but now it's sunny and warm. Do you celebrate Easter? Does Juta likes Easter?

Anonymous said...

We will have a spring holiday very soon. It starts on this Friday and it finishes on 23th March. I want to now when you have a spring holiday ... :) ! During the holiday we celebrate easter . What do you celebrate in your spring holiday?
I hope you will write the answer very soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Our spring holiday starts on friday, it`s last day at schoool.During the vacation we'll celebrate Easter.that`s day we colour and eat eggs.we hit the eggs and whose egg will break is the looser.and whose egg is not broken is the winner.

Anonymous said...

Hello. On friday is our last day at school . Our spring holiday starts on 15 of march and ends on 24 of march. easter is on our spring holiday and its on friday. When yours spring holiday starts and ends? What's yours weather in Scotland? Our weather is warm.

Anonymous said...

When is your spring holiday and when it ends?
Our springholiday starts on 15th march and ends 23th march :)
What are you doing in summer, I think i will go to swimming a lot?.
The weather is sunny but a little windy, but still i wont go out a lot. How is the weather there?
How do you celeprate easter?
We are coloring the egs with many colours.

Anonymous said...

On Friday 15th March we have a spring holiday.ends spring holiday 24th march.We weather is sunny and sometimes it is raining.What`s your weather in Scotland?

Anonymous said...

Hi! I don´t know where I´m going do be on school holiday. I think that I´m staying home but maybe i´m going somewhere, for example, visit my grandmother.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Our spring holiday is coming! Are you coming too? What do you do on holiday? I will go to my friend's birhtdays and to my sister's birhtday.
The whether is getting warmer every day :). What's the whether like in Scotland? Do you feel spring? Well I feel it.