Monday 3 March 2008





















When I went to Anna's house, we had to go on a bus, but the bus left at three thirty. Anna and I went dancing in the rain! On the bus journey Anna sat with her best friend Rebecca and they listened to music while I danced to it. After about half an hour we finally made it into Alyth. Anna's dad picked up Anna and I and Anna's brother Martin. When we got to Anna's house we couldn't go upstairs because the stairs were wet with varnish. Later on Anna watched TV while I ate some fruit, a banana, apple and pear. While Anna wasn't looking I started climbing the curtain, but Anna caught me! On Saturday I had a huge sleep in - almost the whole day - but finally Anna woke me up, but then it was time to go to bed again. On Sunday I woke up early and Anna's mum took me to 'Hutches'. I met lots of animals, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters and rats. I enjoyed my weekend with Anna.

















12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Did you had any snow on winter? We didn`t :( But on 1. march, It was :/

Anonymous said...

What did Dasy do, that she had a sleep in? Did she stay up late?
What is Hutches?

Anonymous said...

What music are you listening?
I´am listening hip-hop

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that Dasy had shutch a good time! I hope that she wasn't too naughty. What time do youre school day begins? In our school it begins at quarter past eigt. I better go now, bye!

Anonymous said...

What kind of animals Daisy see at the zoo?

Anonymous said...

What kind of animals Daisy see?

Anonymous said...

What music Daisy listened on bus? When Daisy sleep, does she see sweet dreams? Does Daisy is friend small animals, hamsters, guinea pigs, mouses?

Anonymous said...

Well, actually how was in 'Hutches'? The weather looks very lovely there. And the grass is green. In estonia is snow allmoust everywere!

Anonymous said...

What's HUTCHER????

Anonymous said...

What place is Hutcher?
What music did you listening on the bus?

Anonymous said...

What kind of animals are living in your woods

Anonymous said...

dear daisy what wheater are you land?