Tuesday 11 March 2008

Daisy and the new pupil in L5P




Hello everyone! Well I didn't go home with anyone this weekned as Mrs Powrie was at a Science conference all day and the children forgot about me. Well I was a little upset over the weekend, but I was really excited on Monday when Mrs Powrie brought a new classmate to school. His name is Ricky and he is joining our class up to the summer. He and I have made good friends and we had our photograph taken with some of the class artwork. Ricky doesn't get to go home with anyone like me, but he does get to sit with anyone during the day who has been working really hard. Mrs Powrie says that is how he is going to learn best, by being set a good example! I am looking forward to the weekend when I can go home with someone and tell you all and my new friend Ricky all about it.
Love from Daisy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ricky Looks a bit funny to me, but it's always great to make new friends, isn't it!?
But, how are you doing Dasy?

Haven't you heard anything from Tom?

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I'm so happy that Daisy have a new friend Ricky, but why can Ricky stay in your class only to summer?
How do you celebrate Easter? We paint eggs with separate colours and onionskins.

Anonymous said...

Hello!
What´s it name, who is with Daisy in this picture? Does it Daisy friend? Do you know, what is Daisy favourite colour? Does Daisy colour eggs in Easter too? What Daisy do in Easter?

High School Dundee said...

Lucky L5 getting another friend. Ricky looks a bit 'giant' compared to Daisy!

Mrs Tonner