Friday 30 November 2007

Adam and Tom's Yummy Weekend






I was having great fun in the car watching Adam's Mum driving. I saw good parts of Dundee.



This is me with Adam’s best friend. I really like his smart Cub uniform. He earned his Cub badges by completing lots of challenges.







This is me sitting on the table with Adam’s family and friends. There were lots of fun activities going on and Adam won two bottles of juice at the Tombola stall.








This is me on the table eating lots and lots of yummy food. There was cake and candy, chocolate treats and lots of lemonade. I had a great time with Adam.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see that Tom is having good time. I'm glad that he isn't sad. But does he miss us? Please hug him a lot and play with him! I hope that you all having a good time. :)

Anonymous said...

Does Tom have a greate time?
And you all?

Anonymous said...

what is the wether like in the scotland?in estonia is a cold but it not snowy.

Anonymous said...

How do you celebrate the New Years's Eve in Scotland?

Anonymous said...

whats the weather like in dundee. in estonia its cold but not snowy.

Anonymous said...

In Estonia its weird weather because if its cold it might become warm.

Anonymous said...

Hie! I see, that Tom is very satisfied! Is Tom a good boy? You're Nessie has very good behaving and he is very glad that he can see lot of new places.

I hope, that Tom is having a good time.

Anonymous said...

How old is Tom?

Anonymous said...

what's the weather like in there?