Tuesday 13 November 2007

Tom and the Tractor


On Saturday 3 November, I had to get up early because Iain was playing table tennis at the school for Open Morning. Open Morning is when people get shown around the school to see if they want their children to join. At table tennis I managed to score a point for Iain. Mrs McLaren cam in with some doughnuts. i loved them so did Iain. In the afternoon we went off to Brechin castle Garden Centre. We dropped off Catriona, Iain's sister, with her friend leona and her mum. iain took me around all the Christmas displays, everything was sparkling. later we visited Iain's granny. We all had a walk through Uncle Jim's fields. Iain and i played on the D* Caterpillar Tractor. We had great fun. In the evening we went to Connor's house for fireworks. Lots of Iain's friends were there, I held a sparkler and had 2 hot dogs. they were yummy. the fireworks were bright and beautiful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that tree that Nessie was standing beside was wierd but it would make a good den.I hope Nessie is having a super,fantastic and just a wonderful time.I hope whoever is taking Nessie home will have a super duper time.

Anonymous said...

Where is Tom in this photo?