Friday 16 November 2007

Tom And Sally



On the way home from school Tom and I went to play at Vikki's house.We had a lot of fun and played in the playpark.

The next day was my Dad's birthday.Tom did a great job of guarding Dad's presents. When we made pancakes Tom nearly dived in the mixing bowl!!As a birthday treat I took my Dad horseriding and Tom came along to cheer him on, but it was very cold and Tom was glad to go and sit in the car with Mum.

On Sunday it was Remembrance Day. Tom wore his poppy very proudly and he joined in the minute silence at 11 o'clock.

That night we went to an Indian Restaurant with lots of friends and Tom sat on a tigers head.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What´s the weather like in Scotland?
In Estonia is very cloudy.
How is Tom going?

Anonymous said...

I think that Tom is have great time with you.

Anonymous said...

What´s the weatherlike in scotland?

Anonymous said...

I hope that you are having a grate time, with Tom!
What´s the feather like in Scotland?
Our class like´s Nessie, does your class like Tom!?

Anonymous said...

How is Tom doing right now?
How do you celebrate the New Year's Eve?