Tuesday 13 November 2007

Tom's great weekend with Eve

Tom has just woken up from a lovely snooze on my bed. Tom was delighted when he met Aunty Sheila because he has never met an Irishwomen before. Tom was glad that he knew that he wasn't the only man in the house after he met my dad sitting on the sofa after his golf. Tom was happy to meet my mum, although she wasn't having the greatest of days. He was happy because she had just come back from hospital after an operation and was feeling much better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom is having good time like I see. I'm glad that he is happy.

Anonymous said...

Ohh, I hope your mum is feeling better now.
Did you take photographes too?

Anonymous said...

That is no problem. I enjoyed having Tom for the week though he did eat a lot of chocolate biscuits...

Anonymous said...

Yes he did have a good time although he did't have very much exercise so he is quite chubby. Tom is having a great time in Dundee. Tom is having a huge amount of fun exploring the kind of houses in Scotland. Is it still snowing in Estonia? The weather here in Scotland is getting colder each day.Tom loves the horse riding here and he has already started jumping.He misses you all in Estonia.That is all the news