Sunday 11 November 2007

Nessie Finally Arrived In Estonia!

Hi boys and girls!

I'm happy to announce you guys that I finally reached the destination - I am here in Estonia, at last. It took me almost two months to get here but here I am :) Mrs Laane picked me up in the post office on Monday. I was very excited because it was snowing here in Estonia.

I am settling in here right now. Today I and Mrs Laane's class were learning how to add a comment at bear blog. It was very interesting. I also noticed you were a bit worried because I had a bit longer journey than I expected, and you sent other bears to find me. I hope I'll meet them soon!

This week I am staying at Markus' place, so I have a lot to share with you guys soon. You can see Markus' chair and desk as well in the picture.


I am standing near flowers. They told me that they miss the sunshine and summer.

See you soon!

Yours,

Nessie

No comments: